About Me

My photo
My husband and I are new puppy owners- this is our first dog together, and we're working through what it means to be puppy parents!

Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy 5 Months Kirbs!

Geez- I can't believe it's been 5 months already! He's looking less and less like a puppy each day!

We continue to work on sit and down stay... and I'm sure we'll be learning new things when we start our intermediate class next week!


Kirby is also getting ready for halloween... we haven't decided whether or not he'll be subjected to getting stuffed in a costume this year...

Especially because he's already stuck wearing a coat when the weather is bad. He wouldn't put up with a hood or the booties, so we'll see if this even does any good!


He's such a good boy. He's really getting better at leave it and drop it, and his focus is incredible! Tonight he was more interested in the ball than the other dogs at the park! It was pretty cool! Happy 5 months, guy! :)

14 comments:

  1. Happy 5 months Kirby!! You sure are growing and looking more handsome then ever. We can't believe how fast he is growing. We remember following this little fur ball..........and now look at him!

    You talk about "leave it"....that command did not sink in to Noah until he had his surgery, now he listens immediately. Thats one great vet!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 5 months Kirby!!! You're more and more handsome and cuter.

    Have fun in your immediate class next week. I'm sure you're the best in your class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 5 months Kirby:)
    You look adorable in your coat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! Kirby is getting so handsome! He's grown up so fast! Happy 5 months!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY 5 MONTHS KIRBY !!!
    You are indeed very handsome with great markings and beautiful brown eyes. Mom says I was exactly a year and a half old on Oct 7th. Have fun in your new class. I am starting my Therapy dog classes in Feb. because the Nov. class was full.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Kirby is getting So Big!!! He's such a handsome boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy five months, Kirby!! Sorry I'm just now getting around to leaving a comment.

    Elyse and Riley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, tomorrow will be your 6m Birthday! I'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy 5 Months, Kirby!
    All I can say is - OH MY GOODNESS!
    I haven't visited here in a while, I have been so busy.. but my goodness. Kirby has become such a handsome young boy! And so beautiful too!
    I cannot believe it.. Seems like just yesterday I was visiting the blog of a young aussie pup and now I am viewing the blog of an adult!! And yeet - he still has SO much more maturing and growing to do! You guys are doing GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Y'all!
    Hey Kirby! Don't put up with all this dressing up bit! That's what we have fur for! You'll love the intermediate and advanced classes! And don't forget to get your humans doin' agility! It'll keep them exercised! ROO, ROO!
    Y'all come by now!
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey handsome, how you doing with your classes? Bet you have grown lot over the past month. Keep in touch!
    ~Ryker

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kirby,

    You sure are getting more handsome! We just stopped by to wish you a very Merry Christmas :)

    Kisses,
    Emma Rose

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Kirby! I was updating my blog on Reuben yesterday and I was wondering about you! Tell your mommy to update her blog! I want to see new pics of you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was just thinking about you, you must be over a year old now! Happy belated 1st birthday Kirby! Come back soon :)

    ReplyDelete